Tripp Lite’s P136-000-UHD-V2 Displayport 1.2 Male to HDMI Female Adapter allows you to connect a computer with a Displayport output to a HDMI monitor. Supports computer video resolutions up to 4Kx2K (Ultra HD). The P136-000-UHD-V2 is an Active adapter, which is required to support 4K resolutions as well as 1080P video on graphics card that do not support multimode Displayport (DP++) signals. Adapter is Plug-and-Play and requires no drivers or software. Backwards compatibility to previous Displayport versions (1.0, 1.1, 1.2). Fully molded ends ensure long life enjoyment.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2a input and HDMI1.4b output
- Supports HDMI highest video resolution 4Kx2K
- Content protection of HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Supports up to 8 channel LPCM, compressed audio(AC-3,DTS) and HBR audio format
- Supports up to 192khz audio frame rate and up to 24-bit audio sample size
- Integrated both HDCP Rx and Tx keys to support HDCP repeater
- Powered from DisplayPort source
- Active adapter
- Plug and Play
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Connect a 4K HDMI monitor to a computer with a Displayport 1.2 output
Supports HDMI highest video resolution 4K x 2K @ 24/30 Hz
Active adapter cable for use with any Displayport port, converts Single-Mode and Dual-Mode (DP++) DisplayPort output
HDCP and DPCP compliant